26 Confusing Tag Questions ২৬ টি বিভ্রান্তিকর Tag Questions
Table of Contents
26 Confusing Tag Questions ২৬ টি বিভ্রান্তিকর Tag Questions
আজরেক এই প্রতিবেদনটি মাধ্যমে আমি ২৬টি বিভ্রান্তিকর Tag Questions আপনাদের সামনে উপস্থাপন করার চেস্টা করব।
Read More>> Tense কাকে বলে? কত প্রকার ও কি কি 2022
26 Confusing Tag Questions
1) Good morning, .......?
Ans: Don't I
2. Good Luck, ......?
Ans: Don't I
3. Congratulation, ......?
Ans: Don't I
4. Thanks you, ......?
Ans: Don't I
5. Sorry, ......?
Ans: aren't I
6. I is a vowel, ......?
Ans: isn't it
7. He is a pronoun, ......?
Ans: isn't it
8. Rahim is a noun, ......?
Ans: isn't it
9. Messi, ......?
Ans: isn't he
10. Mina, .....?
Ans: isn't she
11. Who cores, ......?
Ans: do they
12. Yes, ......?
Ans: isn't it
13. No, ......?
Ans: is it
14. Right, ......?
Ans: isn't it
15. All is well, ......?
Ans: isn't it
16. I Think that he does not know, ......?
Ans: does he
17. He is too weak to walk, ......?
Ans: is he
18. Long live our president, ......?
Ans: don't I
19. Happy new year, ......?
Ans: don't I
20. I,d go to school, .....?
Ans: woeldn't I
21. Our class consists of sixty students, ......?
Ans: doesn't it
22. Our class went to study tour, ......?
Ans: didn't they
23. Neither of the students was present, ......?
Ans: were they
24. That he is honest is know to all, ......?
Ans: isn't it
25. Half of the rice is missing, ......?
Ans: isn't it
26. Half of the book are sold, ......?
Ans: aren't they
Read More>> ইংরেজি Writting Part প্যারাগ্রাফ Bad Side 2022
.png)